My Most Humble God - Poem by Aldo Kraas
My most humble God
Hear my prayers that I am praying to you
And cab you hear them my God?
And are you willing to answer all my prayers today?
If not tomorrow?
Because either way I will be waiting for you to answer my prayers
God I humble repent my sins to you and I've known that I've done many Wrong things in my life
Comments about My Most Humble God by Aldo Kraas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye