My Oath - Poem by Atef Ayadi
To be in the present
With all my senses and guts.
To adventure like a child.
To define and set my new theorems and axioms.
Belief is not a word;
To believe is a world without actions.
When i am with a person,
I am that person;
when I am with myself,
I am a typical universe.
Comments about My Oath by Atef Ayadi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl