My Pain - Poem by Satish Verma
Falling in green love
Serenity has no relevance
now. The edge was
asking you to go for a jump.
Nil tolerance. I was
fighting with me, veiled
Listen, Here lies the
crux. Nobility forgotten, I ask
who failed whom in this age of betrayals?
The evil grows. Shapeless
truth was running in fog―
and now the dragon rises.
Comments about My Pain by Satish Verma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl