My Passion - Poem by Tofur Damico
I search for a passion
that I know will never happen.
I yearn for the very thing
The more I know I won't have it,
The more I can't have it,
the more I think about it.
I search for that wonderful moment,
for that passionate forst kiss
for that perfect night,
where nothing goes wrong.
Every night I dream about that
where prince charming comes
and rescues me from the real world.
I wish I could live in my dreams,
where everything is always perfect.
Where I never have to worry
about anything except
what to wear today.
Where I can be anyone I want to be.
Sometimes I wish my dreams would come true,
so maybe then I could plan out my life this time.
Comments about My Passion by Tofur Damico
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl