My Pieces Of Love - Poem by moon light
Pieces of LOve
form my broken heart
Flow into the river from my eyes
which ve been dried for along time
my brain is lag
my heart is blank
at the 2nd time u broke my heart
but the only thing which still work is
The flow of love to my heart
Love ya so much
i love u more than i love myself
u r my pride
if u wanna come back to me..
My arms are still open....
LOve ya always
but leave me not....
Comments about My Pieces Of Love by moon light
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl