Reborn - Poem by moon light
Venus drops the rain from the sky,
Zeus shout the sound of success into the air,
For the birth of a new season.
Heart beats dropp passions from the bottom,
With the cry of deligence,
A new person has been born.
The strength of love,
Would let me pass those difficulties here,
With those wishes silent.
Have a nice day
To the wrold.
Comments about Reborn by moon light
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl