My Playful Dog Lassie..... - Poem by Ravi Sathasivam
My dog's name is Lassie
She is faithful and lovely dog
She is brown in color and
she has a beautiful brown eyes.
She is very fond of my children
And she plays with them all the time
She is intelligent and strong dog
She can understand me very well
and obey my orders truly
When no one's at home then
she makes home miserable
that she starts to roam.
If she gets caught by me by doing
any naughtiness at home then
she covers that with her innocent smile
She only wants our love and care
Although, we paid her for small price
but she is a priceless dog for me
She lives with us as a part of our family.
Comments about My Playful Dog Lassie..... by Ravi Sathasivam
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl