Bijay Kant Dubey
My Poems - Poem by Bijay Kant Dubey
My poems of history
Giving to Time
To archive them
In the museum of archaeology
And that too if possible.
The flowing river
And the passing time,
Who can say about?
Comments about My Poems by Bijay Kant Dubey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl