My Polar Star - Poem by Rabindranath Tagore
I have made You the polar star of my
existence; never again can I lose my way in the
voyage of life.
Wherever I go, You are always there to
shower your benefience all around me. Your face
is ever present before my mind's eyes.
If I lose sight of You even for a moment, I
almost lose my mind.
Whenever my heart is about to go astray, just
a glance of You makes it feel ashamed of itself.
Comments about My Polar Star by Rabindranath Tagore
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda