My Reason To Live - Poem by josh kazuya
Once as a child I thought to myself ‘'no one loves me ‘' I cry by myself
Day in and day out sun up to sun down ‘'I think to myself why do I live ‘'surprised at why I still exist
Compare myself to a dying Lilly ‘'thoughts of suicide seemed so silly''
But then one day a light would shine ‘'illuminating my clouded mind ‘'
Emotions of joy flowed through my veins ‘'eliminating all my pain ‘'
And looking at the light directly ‘' I see such beauty shining brightly''
Now I see why life is worth loving ‘'my killer queen keeps me living''
‘'And that's why suicide is so silly''
Comments about My Reason To Live by josh kazuya
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda