My Regrets(04 / 10 / 2011 / 12h28) . - Poem by kfm Productions
I regret to be part of the Bakoena clan.
They don't want me to be successful, because they ommit their care,
motivation, advices & support for my dream.
I am talking from experience, because i have been part of them for 22 years.
I was abused emotionally, mentally & physically, because i was trying to change my life.
This had a negative impact to them & my siblings, relatives, friends, girlfriends & the society.
I lost my confidence, pride, respect & dignity.
Author: Koena France Mokoena
Comments about My Regrets(04 / 10 / 2011 / 12h28) . by kfm Productions
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl