My Respects - Poem by Satish Verma
The lovesick moon
falls into my lap, for the
earth's last journey.
Where the tears drop,
the marigolds would come
out to pay homage.
Murmurs were rising
I had buried the cleaver
of the bleeding man.
Comments about My Respects by Satish Verma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl