My Secret Passions - Poem by Justine Keaton
I dream of fragrant flowered nights,
Of passioned love and sweet delights;
Such moments of my life do stay
Alive within my mind each day.
Great passions lie in the prison keep
Of my yearning heart, so dark and deep;
And will remain in silence there,
Unless, somehow, you start to care.
They can't be properly conveyed
To you, my love, through poems made.
They need to be expressed to you,
In hopes that love will then ensue.
They wait for the precious light of day,
Which only you can bring my way.
They wait for me to set them free,
But only you possess the key.
Comments about My Secret Passions by Justine Keaton
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl