My Self - Poem by bHabiE sHarK
my self gone,
when i caught my self,
im gonna give you my self,
im gonna do things for your sake,
though not more to compensate your taste...
i'm giving you my self,
trying to pledge my self,
gonna be more for you,
gonna be much more for you...
Comments about My Self by bHabiE sHarK
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl