Tears of sorrow ...
My Sorrow - Poem by Tears of sorrow ...
Not asking for the reat reason behind the sorrow
I embraced you tightly
But you left without a word
All I did was intensify my love
I'm so lonely that I can't sleep
The more I love
the tougher it gets for me
Even sorrow will turn into memories
I'll go with my life
As you did to yours
Comments about My Sorrow by Tears of sorrow ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda