My Sunshine - Poem by Kingshuk Chakraborty
The earth dies for bit of warmth.
I have lost you in this mist.
Do not know, how far are you,
Or how close!
I can feel the shiver in my spine.
Where are you, my sunshine?
Comments about My Sunshine by Kingshuk Chakraborty
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl