My Tears - Poem by Butterfly Kisses
There was a girl sitting in the dark room
Reminisced the past that she have been through.
The tears that once was a laughter
The sorrow that once was a hope &
the dream that once was a reality
as she bow her head, pieces by pieces her
tears fall down.
She took some paper and pen.
The ink was half full and the paper we're so rusty.
She began writting down, while her tears keep
Words are fully details and ink by ink is
She start with tears and ended the words
Expresses how she feels, expresses how she feel.
People read it with tears, and people
read it with despair.
I cry when i read those rhythm,
i didnt know that it was me who wrote those sad lines.
Comments about My Tears by Butterfly Kisses
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Butterfly Kisses's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl