My Thinking Mind - Poem by Naveed Akram
My mind has displeasure
From what occurs inside the heart.
The mind completes its thoughts
When the soul has accomplished.
Complete teaching needs habits
Of learning, deeds protect you.
May minds seek a thinking man
Who teaches the required knowledge.
My mind is displeased due to ache
And the general business of the day.
Comments about My Thinking Mind by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl