My Vow - Poem by Rob Ansell
Selina, you have filled my world with meaning.
You have made me so happy and more fulfilled as a person.
Thank you for taking me as I am; loving me, and welcoming me into your heart.
I promise to always love you, respect you as an individual, and to be faithful to you forever.
Today I choose you to be my wife, and commit myself to you for the rest of my life.
Selina, with free and unconstrained soul,
I give you all I am and all I am to become with you by my side
Take this ring, and with it my promise of faith, patience, and love, for the rest of my life.
Comments about My Vow by Rob Ansell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl