Nameless - Poem by Amanda Saveley
I tried my best to find something to be called
Anything at all,
But nothing. Sounds. Right.
It all sounds the same to me.
Fighting back tears I know will come,
As they always do
But it can't happen like this...
I won't lose you...
Not like this...
To be called nameless by a thousand different words
That never passed your lips
I would fight them,
And earn my name
If only to carve it into your heart
Comments about Nameless by Amanda Saveley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl