Narcissist - Poem by Fox Everett
I'll start sketching a blueprint the instant I wake
Of all you can give me and all I can take.
In your taut canvas cheeks, smeared charcoal black
I see potential, if I could only just sap
That unseemly defiance
Tainting those pretty insomniac eyes—
Defiling those sweet violet petal-ringed eyes.
In my captive embrace your bones groan and break,
I do it to see if you'll bleed for my sake.
Comments about Narcissist by Fox Everett
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda