Need The Insanity To Stop - Poem by Death's Shadow
My fists connects
with the wall
and i scream at the sky.
My head spins
with conversations replaying over and over again
and i turn up the music.
Every word said,
every look given
is swirling around,
constantly occupying my thoughts,
driving me closer to the edge,
pulling me farther into insanity.
I want it over,
I want you dead,
I want me free,
I need the insanity to stop.
Comments about Need The Insanity To Stop by Death's Shadow
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl