Never Another - Poem by (c) Colorofsky
Never another shall there be,
The wind whispers, blowing by.
Your love was meant for eternity,
sent from the love, Most High.
Never another under the sunbeams,
that moves to your footsteps.
Never another that dreams your dreams,
has your memories of those sunsets.
Grasp, hold tight to your heart, your love,
never, no never concede, never say die.
Your love, your life was meant eternally,
to be with, the love, Most High.
Comments about Never Another by (c) Colorofsky
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl