Never In This World - Poem by Naveed Akram
Never in the world is there peace,
Peace is an unity, the world is at war.
May ghosts envelop us with shrouds
And overshadow the world for its work.
The world has a bed of roses once we feed it
With gardens and flowers and plants.
Innovations and alterations convince us
Of religious thoughts, spewing out with the sense.
Never does the peace alleviate the suffering,
Not in this world does there be a resolution,
But the formation of the audience is near,
Painted in a book of poetry, fully frosted with images.
Comments about Never In This World by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda