Never Tomorrow - Poem by Unic Cjonr
Tomorrow will be the day.
Yesterday was the day.
Today will be another day.
I swear, I will stop.
Today will be the end.
Only one more day, today.
Everyday becomes tomorrow.
Every tomorrow denials today.
That is the life to live for one more day.
The lies I tell before the lie.
Oh no mam, I do it everyday.
Tomorrow I will change.
Tomorrow, I pray, must stay away.
That is what I pray today.
That is what I pray everyday.
Comments about Never Tomorrow by Unic Cjonr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda