Next To Unsuccess - Poem by Unic Cjonr
My tears rain the pain of blood.
I break my bones.
I will never crave enough.
I love my pain.
The sun I seek, the shades of grey.
I cannot find.
I shine green at night.
I shine silver by day.
Venom and poison sings the songs in my veiVenom and poison sings the songs in my veins.
The needles of the rake, pale the blue to my arms.
My war is fate, hollowed to the burnimg.
Where hell has no gates.
Flames are the ink engraved to my flesh.
I am trashed.
I wear the dress.
Comments about Next To Unsuccess by Unic Cjonr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda