Never Was - Poem by Hannah Shier
All gone like
it never was. 'Cause
it never truly was. Why? 'Cause
it was all merely physical, meaning-less, had nothing
to do with what you were called to do, made to do. And so it's gone.
But you're not.
Comments about Never Was by Hannah Shier
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda