New Start Haiku - Poem by Yana Djin
when illusions burst
you freeze. stand still.
all you remember is how to loose.
and the feel of the noose
doesn't evoke a chill.
its colors - transparent, none.
like an elusive Beckett
after Godot was gone.
Comments about New Start Haiku by Yana Djin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl