New Year With Tears - Poem by Cynth Cute'Z
What is the meaning of new year?
I can't find a real meaning of new year...
My new year was filled by tears...
Everyday, I'm just waiting for the sun rise...
Always with tears too...
Where is the happiness?
Where is the joy?
I'm waiting for the next new year can I fill with joy...
The new year with happiness.....
Comments about New Year With Tears by Cynth Cute'Z
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda