Night - Poem by Naveed Akram
Have this night as a reminder
To those people fighting the nose and mouth;
Their health is crystal, powerful, lovely,
Like a heavenly mirror, like the world of the best.
We sleep in the morning as well, the future
Is our destination, more than the past.
Have this night in your memory,
Reminding you of days and weeks of the year.
Comments about Night by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl