No Longer Dreams - Poem by Willem VanVoorthuysen
you are still so much here,
that in my dreams, I almost
feel your arms around me...
But, very soon you and I
shall r e a l l y stroll together,
the sun-kissed garden paths
of Paradise, to meet Christ,
eye-to-eye and hand-in-hand,
like when we were very young,
and love was very new to us...
and death a dirty word...
Comments about No Longer Dreams by Willem VanVoorthuysen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda