No More You - Poem by Benjamin Dotse
I have done so much with you,
I have coursed so much with you,
messed so much with you,
and will no longer be with you
YES YOU, My world was lovely without you
but know, i cannot say so with you.
With you all my possibilities are impossibilities with you
With you i have been rejected and with you an left with
nothing to reject.
And know i have decided not to decide with you.
In all, all i want to say is, i can no longer make it with you.
Comments about No More You by Benjamin Dotse
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda