No-No's - Poem by Patti Masterman
Never say wood to a woodpecker,
Or yell boo at a rambunctious boot.
Never go steady with a Rapemaster,
Or root, for a rutabaga soup.
Never hide a file in a porridge,
Or misplace a poisoned philtre.
Never wear a hat, for a dictionary,
Or wear kilts- if you're off-kilter.
Comments about No-No's by Patti Masterman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl