.no.Title. - Poem by Taylor Gilbert
God took you away,
It doesnt seem fair,
But in the back of my mind,
You will always be there.
You were too young to die,
And to innocent to feel that pain,
Only heaven benefits,
Because you, it has now gained.
Comments about .no.Title. by Taylor Gilbert
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl