No World - Poem by william greer
Music fills my ears, sad thoughts fill my head,
is it any wonder i cant get out this bed,
no strenth of mind or strenth of heart,
no will, no hope, no hapiness, not now were apart.
I sit and watch the t.v., pictures flicking by,
i wonder if ill ever laugh, these tears will ever dry,
no calls, no letters, no words that i can say,
nothing will ever let you know how i miss you each day.
Comments about No World by william greer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl