Candles Of My Life - Poem by william greer
Idont want to blew out these candles,
because i dont want another year to pass,
another year of trouble and strife,
one more just like the last.
Count each day of sadness, of lonliness of feeling blue,
365x24 hours daily missing you,
every single second remembering what ive lost,
another year another reason to sit and count the cost.
All my fault, im to blame but i cant turn back time,
no God wont give me one more chance to try to make you mine,
so no ill not blew out these candles, let them burn out slow,
for at their end ill realize its time for me to go.
Comments about Candles Of My Life by william greer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl