cheung shun sang
Norms And Airs-Cauchy3 - Poem by cheung shun sang
Cure purport the evils get the evil pages.
Test by motives got to clear.
All or nothing learning great is complete acts.
All to ports a person acts.
Or evils face the all or none as laws.
Cauchy3 take the maximums.
All are maximums.
How to clean as clear?
How to clear the single natured sins?
---Cheung Shun Sang=Cauchy3---
Comments about Norms And Airs-Cauchy3 by cheung shun sang
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl