Not A Heart To Care. - Poem by Morgan Tayce
I held the feelings back that i feared to express. I fear this because i fear pain. I try to destroy the thoughts that cross my mind but i cant, they over take me. My body goes weak, and sadness falls from my eyes like waterfalls on a rainy day. who really cares about the thoughts that run through my mind, and keep me from sleeping at night? I feel like these things happen to me because of something i did, or am doing. I wish i just knew. Is it all my fault?
Comments about Not A Heart To Care. by Morgan Tayce
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl