Not In The Light - Poem by Unic Cjonr
As i walked beneath a huge oak tree,
Its shadow a mere shade,
I am a fake.
I am faked.
I am cast into a stone.
I am made from clay
Memories of mine.
Dance on every single wall.
Not broken down inside my mind.
What is left from my damaged past.
Faints to grey.
As i sat between the fallen leaves,
I know I fell.
I am still falling.
I hear the birds.
I see the butterflies.
As the sun sets.
The branches say farewell to the light
I feel the cool chill on the breath of the darkness.
Emotionless to the coming night.
My tears will not wash away my fears.
Not when the moon is shining.
Not in the light.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Not In The Light by Unic Cjonr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl