Not Renunciation Just Giving Up - Poem by Ranjith Wijekoon
I have given up
everything I held dear
but it was not
I gave up thinking
to be free
to feel freedom.
I still feel like
for I have given away
with left hand and
with right hand.
Comments about Not Renunciation Just Giving Up by Ranjith Wijekoon
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda