Ranjith Wijekoon Poems
- Beginning And End When I came to the end of the world my ...
- Accomplishment, Fulfillment Some people come to this ...
- Different But Similar, Similar...
- Headstones Dreams and memories collected and bundled ...
- Not Renunciation Just Giving U... I have given up everything ...
- Mind The Almighty Or Is It? Mind, the almighty Beginning of ...
- I Am Still Waiting Far far away the horizon gradually loses...
50 years old, Sinhalese male from Sri Lanka
Land Surveyor by profession
Married and has one son - Chatranga
I was born in the North central part of Sri Lanka. Spent my childhood in a real rural setting in the dry zone of my country. Schooled in the village school till grade 9 and entered a better college on a scholarship. The freedom I enjoyed after school running around with peers in the bush, paddy fields and rural roads is still fresh in my mind. This will continue......... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ranjith Wijekoon
Some people come to this world
for a purpose,
to accomplish a task,
and when its done
they leave this world
on their own accord,
like Van Gough did.
Others idle till
the death knocks
on their door
not knowing that
they have failed to