Michael Olakunle Adesanya
Nothing. - Poem by Michael Olakunle Adesanya
I'm nothing, you are something
I agree; leave me in my corner
You go to your corner.
I take the part of the day
You took the night part.
At least we still share the day
Together though, in the day you are
Nowhere to be found, in the
Night I'm not always there with you.
I like it as it has been from
The begining I agree I'm nothing.
Comments about Nothing. by Michael Olakunle Adesanya
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl