Michael Olakunle Adesanya
Sweet Lady. - Poem by Michael Olakunle Adesanya
My whole life has turn a new way
since I met you,
I knew you were that special one
I'm so in love, so deep in love
how do I say 'I love you'
I'm glad we met
When I called your phone
I feel blind in love
talking with you, my heart is depress
you have heard about my first love
here I'm with you
I never thought about you
until you told me the story
Now, I can't choose
Tell me is there any more room for me?
Every where I go, you are on my mind
How do I tell you my feelings
can you let us be secret lovers?
I pray love will swing you my way.
Comments about Sweet Lady. by Michael Olakunle Adesanya
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: love
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl