Nothing Improves My Day - Poem by analou catubay
Nothing in this world is perfect
Even how far we're trying our very best
We cannot please people, but at least
We done our part being the God creations.
We must be positive at all times
That God will be amazed
He gave us this challenging life
For us to discover its true meaning.
It is up to us if we can find it
God is always waiting for us
Now I realized...
Comments about Nothing Improves My Day by analou catubay
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
analou catubay's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda