Nothingness - Poem by Lorena Walker
i reach for you and you come to an end. i am lost within the darkness that is evaporating your heart. can these feelings not create a lesser evil within you? you rise and i fall. i fall and you rise. it will always be this way. my fingers reach for you but they fall under your skin. within you, i create a state of nothingness and never ever's. i reach for you and i meet my end.
Comments about Nothingness by Lorena Walker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl