Numb - Poem by Ronald Farmer
Sorry I'm numb And this Pain fun
So lets take a walk, stop, and then run
Sorry I'm Numb lets take a laugh
I can take pain until I freaking collapse
Sorry 'i'm numb It was the kinfe and the blade
It was cuts and the gashes and the wholes that it made.
I Know that I'm sick with game that I played
Well Sorry i'm numb It was like a god damn parade!
Comments about Numb by Ronald Farmer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Ronald Farmer's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl