Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu
O Name, Stream Down In Moonlight - Poem by Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu
Chant the Name of the Lord and his glory unceasingly,
That the mirror of the heart may be wiped clean
And quenched that mighty forest fire,
Worldly lust, raging furiously within.
O Name, stream down in moonlight on the lotus heart,
Opening its cup to knowledge of thyself.
O self, drown deep in the waves of his bliss,
Chanting his Name continually,
Tasting his nectar at every step,
Bathing in his Name, that bath for weary souls.
In each and every Name thy power resides.
No times are set, no rites are needful,
For chanting of thy Name,
So vast is thy mercy.
Comments about O Name, Stream Down In Moonlight by Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda