Emmanuel George Cefai
O That The Flow Of Time - Poem by Emmanuel George Cefai
O that the flow of time
Could be transfixed
As Lot in to a statue!
Then I would stop the clock
Full many a decade ago
To repair my errors.
Comments about O That The Flow Of Time by Emmanuel George Cefai
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda