Edward Kofi Louis
Object - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Cole, vole, whole, pole, mole, bole, dole, sole, hole;
Between the safety net of love!
But strong enough to keep you awake.
Kate, date, late, mate, hate, bate, gate, fate, pate, rate, sate;
Down in down there to respect your muse!
But, it is like the works of act in the land of your muse.
But stronger enough to keep you awake always;
For the object up there in your room is all about your love.
Comments about Object by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl