Oblivion - Poem by Samael Wolf
Futile reasoning in the last moments of breath
brings the calm last seconds of a life
to its eventual close, with vivid living color
flashbacks of what once was and
what could have been if
I had taken the other path,
the other choice
the short straw or the long.
Who knew it would play out like this?
Since my brain is playing this as such
do I get another chance or
is the the cosmic raspberries
throwing it all in my face to
never see or feel it again?
Am I laying my cards on the table
and folding without a fight?
I know its not a so called 'god'
doing this, thats absurd
since their god would be
nothing short of sadistic
but then again, who knows.
The light fades from my dimming eyes
no one here to say goodbyes,
Comments about Oblivion by Samael Wolf
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl